Terms and Conditions
Over Runs/Under Runs
We reserve the right to ship 5% over or under and bill accordingly. In the case of under-runs of 5% or less, Gemline reserves the right not to decorate the balance of the order.
Upon credit approval, terms are Net 30 days from the date of invoice.
All orders are considered firm. Cancellations will be accepted only if merchandise has not been decorated. Cancellations must be made in writing and received by Gemline; phone cancellations are not acceptable. There will be a 20% restocking fee for cancellations of Gourmet Expressions orders that have been confected but not yet decorated (samples included). Gemline will accept return of blank merchandise if return authorization is obtained prior to return, and if merchandise is returned within 30 days after original shipment. Merchandise must be unopened and in original cartons. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returned merchandise. We do not accept returns on the following products: food, drinkware, ear buds, virtual reality headsets or any items containing lithium ion batteries. Please call for RMA.
A number of items or features on this website are the intellectual property of The Gem Group, Inc. and are patented or patent pending. This includes, but may not be limited to the Quadrafold(TM), FlipTuck(TM), Logomagic(TM), Molded Pen Holder, Collapsible Party Cooler, Grill Master Apron Kit and Life in Motion(TM) Checkpoint-Friendly Products.
All orders subject to product availability. We cannot be liable for delays in delivery or product availability due to issues associated with customs, shipping, natural disasters or human-inflicted disasters. Due to manufacturing tolerances, all product dimensions have acceptable variations of 1/4", decoration also allows 1/4" variation. Product color may vary slightly from website image. We recommend you review actual sample before order confirmation. Gemline cannot guarantee continuity of exact shade, color, size, weight, texture, colorfastness or construction of finished goods. On our non-woven products, white ink and PMS color matches may be influenced by the underlying color due to the transparent nature of the ink. We cannot guarantee continuity of products if washed. Any discrepancies in quantity received must be reported to Gemline within 48 hours of receipt. We periodically monitor calls for training purposes to ensure quality customer service. Logos shown on this website are for illustrative purposes only and do not imply endorsement and are not for sale except by authorized owner. All original art is held for one year only.
Gemline® is a registered trademark of The Gem Group, Inc.
Igloo® is a registered trademark of Igloo Products Corp.
Moleskine® is a registered trademark of Moleskine SpA.
Samsonite is a registered trademark of Samsonite IP Holdings S.àr.l.
American Tourister is a registered trademark of Samsonite IP Holdings S.àr.l.
RuMe® is a registered trademark of RuMe Inc. Corporation Delaware
MiiR® is a registered trademark of MiiR
Anker™ is a registered trademark of Anker Innovations Limited
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by The Gem Group is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The Quality Certification Alliance (QCA)
Gemline is an accredited member of QCA. QCA is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit accrediting organization for industry suppliers. The QCA certification is a comprehensive, third party audited assessment and accreditation of member’s compliance efforts and achievements. This certification helps protect your brand and reputation by offering compliance with the highest product standards in the market.
Gemline is compliant with state and federal regulations. Our complete product line is compliant with the new Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). In addition, we also offer a broad range of products that are designed specifically for use by children 12 years and under. For more information on our corporate policies and statements, click here.
In the unlikely event we do not have the product you are looking for, we will work with you to meet your specific needs.
Gemline reserves the right to substitute items of greater or equal value in any Gourmet Expressions item if necessary to ensure on-time shipment.
GlobalSolutions® Terms & Conditions
- All price quotes for freight are estimates only and must be confirmed 2 weeks prior to delivery.
- Air Freight may require payment up front.
- Quote includes standard port delivery fees.
- Unless specified at time of quote additional charges may apply. This might include, but is not limited to, special packing, customer specified re-palletization and labeling.
- 3rd Party Shipping - Port fees and handling charges may apply in preparing order for your carrier pick up.
- Inland freight is not included from all ports, including airports, unless specified in the quote.
- Additional taxes and GST charges may apply to deliveries outside the US.
- All orders are processed pending credit approval.
- For all products being sold or distributed in California, Gemline reminds all resellers that the "Responsibility to Provide Consumer Product Exposure Warnings", as mandated by Prop 65, means that distributors of products have a duty to inform their customers of the warning requirement and to take reasonable steps to ensure their customers are properly providing the warning to the ultimate purchaser of the products. For more about California Proposition 65, click here.
- Please note all ship /delivery dates for orders will need to be confirmed when the order is placed due to the Chinese New Year Holiday.
- Order cancellation requests must be received at Gemline in writing prior to paper proof approval. Cancellation requests received after paper proof approval will be subject to cancellation fees including, but not limited to, all accrued materials and labor.