FastTrack™ Next Day Product Shipping
Expanded service now includes larger quantities and increased number of colors per order. Accepting orders until 9:00 P.M. EST with next day shipping available.
Today's business world moves fast. At Gemline, we're moving even faster. Place your order before 9pm EST with Gemline's FastTrack™ service and your order will be produced and shipped the next day at no extra charge. You can even choose from a range of creative techniques (print, embroidery, deboss and laser engraving) to maximize your branding efforts. Your order is guaranteed to deliver on time, every time.
FAST TRACK GUIDELINES:
- FastTrack™ must be designated on the order with requested ship date, and e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to 978.989.0123.
- Complete order, including artwork must be received by 9pm EST (One standard decoration location only).
- Artwork must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Artwork must include: PO#, distributor name, contact name, phone number, and format used.
- Orders that do not include ship date will be processed under our standard 3-day FastTrack service.
- Exact repeat orders must include previous reference information.
- Orders are subject to credit approval prior to acceptance.
- Paper proofs are available, but will affect lead times. FastTrack™ timeline begins upon proof approval.
- UPS and FedEx recommended. Custom carriers may be used. Please note: carrier’s availability for pick-up may impact lead times, and therefore, delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
- International orders are accepted under the FastTrack™ service. Additional lead time may be required if delivery location requires special arrangements.
- Maximum of three drop shipments only.
- Kits are excluded.
- Products are available under the FastTrack™ service with limited quantities for Brookstone®, Thermos®, bobble, Moleskine® and Samsonite.
- Certain products may require additional lead times.
- Call for lead times for FastTrack™ minimum quantities, large quantities, insertions or other special handling.
For additional FastTrack guidelines, please click here.